We use a system called askmyGP which is an easy and fast way to ask for any kind of help from the practice.
- Please contact us as soon as possible after 8 am
- We will respond during working hours Monday to Friday
- Messages will be prioritised by clinical needs.
- You can choose to be contacted by the surgery via telephone, secure message or video call
- If we need to see you we will usually give you a face-to-face or video appointment the same day
- Video consultations are provided by our own doctors through a secure link to your mobile, tablet or laptop for no extra charge
- You can register for AskmyGP now, without any paperwork
If you have an urgent medical problem that cannot wait, you can telephone and one of our receptionists will take a few details about your problem or request and then pass these to the GP. The GP will contact you as quickly as possible and either sort out your problem on the phone, by secure message, or arrange an appointment.
Please note you can no longer book a GP appointment using our previous online appointment system.
AskmyGP is available to all our patients, and you can use it to ask about your children or other people you care for (if they are registered with us).
That’s it – simple and straightforward!
We are encouraging everyone who has access to a computer, smart phone or tablet to use AskmyGP:
- It saves you time
- Seriously ill patients don’t have to wait for urgent slots at the end of surgeries
- GPs can manage their time more effectively, booking any follow-up appointments you might need.