SA1 Medical Centre

01792 481444

St David’s Surgery

01792 310708

Sick Certificate

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness or on the HMRC website.